It’s that time again! The summer heat stimulates mouth watering recipes. This summer recipe series will bring you a new inspiring meal idea each week for your family to enjoy. YUM!
This week’s recipe is Maple Sriracha Chicken Kebobs and they look divine!
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce. Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken. Marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes. Then skewer the chicken pieces on to the skewer. We had about 6 skewers with maybe 6-7 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Turn your outdoor grill on high (or you can use an indoor grill or your stovetop) and grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through.
Doesn’t that look delicious? You may want to double or triple the recipe for a large family, or to create extra yummy leftovers.
Did you decide to make this recipe? If so, let me know! I’d love to hear your feedback.
Credit for this recipe goes to Julie Wampler of tablefortwoblog.com. Thank you Julie!